The Cancer Society are looking for volunteers, in particular in Wanaka and at the shop in Queenstown. They are looking for people to join the volunteer team in Wanaka. Do you have a few hours to give? Regularly or casually there are many roles that may suit. They would love to hear from you!! Roles include:
- Support for those affected by cancer – this might involve visiting, carer respite or driving someone to an appointment for treatment. This support may be a one off visit or drive, or a regular event over a specified period of time.
- Administration – assistance with mail outs and data entry etc.
- Baking – this is a monthly task; a batch of biscuits, a small loaf or a meal
- Events and fundraising – this might involve an hour a community event or assisting with Daffodil Day or Relay For Life
- Retail assistants – handling stock and/or serving customers
Please contact Robyn on
021 279 7797 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to sign up.